Monday, October 12, 2009

Peaceful Heart

Assalamualaikum....

My heart feel so peaceful. I feel the strength in myself. I think I have added value to myself because I think I am a person that has principle and value in life. Now, I am not feeling like this anymore " A Ship In a Middle of the Sea Without a Sailor"

How to add value to yourself??

  • Back to basic (Kembali kepada fitrah) -> Learn to be a good Muslim. We claimed ourself as a Muslim, but do we know Islam deeply? Do we remember a few Surah in Al-Quran? Do we know deeply what the do's and dont's during fasting? I am honestly do not know much.....I learnt it during my secondary and primary school and even at kindergarten but only for the sake of learning/examination. So, now is the time for me to learn and re-learn
  • Communicate/express your opinion even you thought your opinion may be not so appropriate. At least your brain will work everytime you are arranging/pondering the correct sentences that you gonna to said to other people
  • Be cheerful.Help other peoples
  • Accept the Qadak and Qodha written by Allah.....once you accepted that, you will never feel useless, never feel worry and never feel sad. It is because we believe that Allah is the Most Mercy and the Most Beneficial.
  • Give the best quality of yourself in everything you do. Jgn main cincai jer.....But please Ladies and Gentlemen out there,don't make an excuse because of wanna to give the best quality of work, we forget to pray at its early time, forget to read Quran, forget to be with our family, forget our society and so on..
That's all motivational words from Lady tonite...Ok..Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment