Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am in KL

Salam...

Today, I'm in KL (Sunway Pyramid) for solar panel testing. Lot of things happened lately:-

  1. One of my best friend wedding's reception will coming soon. Ummu Uwais a.k.a Ila. I'm not going since flight ticket mahal, just pray for her from far.
  2. Got new housemate since old housemate (As) will be moving to her relative's house
  3. SKO Family Day on 6th March - I succesfully did my part (Committee for Fancy Dress Competition, Supply Hat for Family Day Committee and Helping PETRONITA stall operator). Hope PETRONITA dpt untung for stall operation during family day.
  4. Marline's mother passed away yesterday evening. Marline is one of the most active PETRONITA main committee. I'm feel sorry for her.
  5. Solar panel testing today.Erm..nice. Many new things I can learn.
  6. Site visit to Betty-A last two weeks. Also nice because the contractor taught me on how to read and interpret the mounting structure drawing.

ok, that all for today update.

No comments:

Post a Comment