Saturday, July 17, 2010

My visit to BNQ

Salam...
Yesterday, I had visited BNQ. I'm a little bit shy because I'm only woman there. But, my coach and a few others peoples really gave their best hospitality to me. My purpose of site visit yesterday is to learn on electrical and to handover a few documents for my projects. Yeah....I had achieved both, they also taught and let me synchronised the HV genset. I also abled to help my colleague at office by conveying her questionaire to Electrical OT.
In term of spiritual, I really like BNQ because BNQ's surau has a lot of books. Very good books which rarely found at bookshop now.....As example....What is the meaning of my affilation to Islam by Fathi Yakan, 2 Jilid of Sahih Bukhary, a few Jilid of Seerah Rasulullah and many many more good books. I thought the people that set up that surau must be a religious and knowledgeable people because he can think to put all those books there. I intended to read but time was really jealous with me, I unable to read any of that books, I only can read its title. All those books reminded me that I need to invest some money to buy it......
 

1 comment: