Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kegembiraan 9 Ramadhan

Salam....

Alhamdulillah, today is 9 Ramadhan. I'm quite happy today. Novel 'Bumi Cinta' written by Habiburrahman El-Shirazy really boost up my mood. By reading it, it taught me a lot, how to face the world without jeopardizing the principles and values that Islam taught me. I have promoted this novel to two of my dearest friends, Jid and Sukma. Hehehe....they are really keen to read it. I'm a good promoter right???


This wiken, I will have usrah....may be I gonna promote it more.

One more thing that made me happy is my nephew, Abg Ngah already able to memorize Surah As-Sajdah (full), Al-Rahmaan (1/2) and Al-Waqiah (a few sentences). I'm happy for him. Hope, he will grow up as a good Muslim. He studies in a private Islamic school in Kelantan. When you hear private school, please don't imagine that school has nice facilities....that school not equipped with good facilities. But, I always feeling grateful because this 10 years old boy never give to study there since his first day at that school last 4 years. He is more keen to learn as compared to me. I ever give up when I was in boarding school during my secondary school.

My eldest nephew, Abe is really excited with his new celcom broadband and asked me how to have Facebook account. I replied to him "Su pon tkdok facebook....Auntie don't even have a facebook". "Buka blog Su la....You may open my blog". It looks like i need to be more careful when writing in blog because after this may be my nephew will read it. He may be sad when I always praised his younger brother....Abg Ngah. Actually, he is also a good boy but I rarely praised him because I want him to improve his behaviour futhermore. To be more keen in study and to be more polite and gentle.

One more things that made me happy is when I chatted with Jid tonite, I said will go to KL next week. We already had an appointment to breakfast together Wednesday next week. My initial plan is to meet my sister in Bangi but may be I will hold my plan first and only meet my sister during Hari Raya Aidilfitri at Kampung.

It almost 11 p.m, but I still want to write in this blog. I'm a little bit worry because late sleep will cause me unable to wake up for early breakfast tomorrow (sahur). Tomorrow, I also will have Iqra' class at office's surau. I was not attending that class for 2 weeks already because I was always travelling. I missed Ustazah......

Tomorrow evening, I also need to take cheese cakes from Kak Yan, Hanin order (2/3) and Adilah order 1 tray. Actually, lately, I got new job portfolio which is as cheese cake marketer.....Hahaha....What of coincidence and I'm not plan for it, I just bring cake that Kak Yan baked for me to office and many of my friends like it. So, I helped her to sell it laa....

Ok....I thinks that all....I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment