Monday, October 25, 2010

Books Highlight....U Must Read It

Assalamualaikum….

Alhamdulillah, I’m at home now.Yesterday, I travelled by bus from Kuala Terengganu to Pasir Mas. I back home after my SKG training at Primula Beach Resort and INSTEP. I will go to Kuala Terengganu once again tomorrow for another SKG. Last nite, I was together with my family watching our state football team in semi final match on the Astro Arena. Congratulation to the RedWarriors for able to go to the final match. For the supporters, I hope, really hope, they will behave during the final match. Don’t throw anything to the field; it is really disturbing the games. I will pray for the safe games. I unable to watch as I will nasyid performance on this 30th October at SMKA Miri. In-team will come to Miri and I really like nasyid, I never miss nasyid concert if I know they come to the place I stay.


Now, I’m in the reading mode. I have many books to read, but I concentrate on this three books first.

1. Enjoy Your Life by Dr Muhammad ‘Abd Al-Rahman Al-Arifi

2. The Ideal Muslimah by Dr Muhammad Ali Al-Hashimi

3. SKG 13 Module : Switchgear, MCC and Electrical Distribution System

I got these reading materials for free, got item 3 during my last week SKG training. Item 1 & 2 downloaded from Kalamullah.com, under Sisters and Books tab. You may surf them by yourself or just email me if you want a softcopy. My email qatrunnada_84@yahoo.com.

(p/s : Time management and optimization is very hard for me. My friend that I met during training last week said in Islam, we divided the night into three portions, 1/3 for sleep, 1/3 for study and 1/3 for Ibadah. I said that is a very good and well organized time management. I have tried to do it in these few days, but hmmm….I still can’t. I need to do it at least 2/3 for sleep and 1/3 for study).

Jazakillah....



No comments:

Post a Comment