Monday, November 15, 2010

My journey back home for AidilAdha

Assalamualaikum….


Alhamdulillah, I have arrived at my home for Aidiladha celebration on yesterday evening. It was a very nice journey back home. There were two coincident during yesterday journey.

  1. I get a new friend. Her name is Iqlima.
  2. My seat in the flight all the way from MYY-KUL and KUL-KBR is beside one of the manager at my workplace.


How I be friend with Iqlima?

I met her at MYY airport. She came to Miri for an examination for KPLI qualification at Institut Perguruan Miri (IPG). She has a very interesting education background. She took a degree in Arabic Language at USIM and I am very interested in Arabic Language. We had lunch together at Marrybrown once the flight landed at LCCT. After lunch, we walked together to the bus stop at LCCT and she took bus to Hentian Pekeliling. Hope she passes the exam and interview and can further her studies at IPG.

 
Seat beside Manager

I am quite nervous on how to react when I sat beside him. I kept flip page by page of the flight magazine, tried to read but can’t concentrate. Suddenly, I thought I shouldn’t waste my time reading on that time, this is a good time to talk to him and know his opinion, view and principles. Thus, I had spent most of the time in the flight by listening to his talks. He is so friendly and he asked me do I know the housing area near Esplanade. I am said I quite familiar with that area because usually I will spend once per week to go there. He asked further for what??.....I refused to answer but lastly I revealed, I go there to attend Usrah. He said, “It is good and you usrah with which organization?PAS, JIM and a few more he mentioned which I couldn’t recall” I answered “JIM” In my heart I said it is not really JIM because it is IKRAM now but may be because I don’t want to explain further, so I just answer JIM. Next time, I should answer IKRAM.

I arrived at Kota Bharu airport at 5.00 p.m and then my parents, my niece and my nephew fetched me there. Now, I’m updating my blog from my new room which is not completely finish yet. It is not paint yet and I believe I only able to sleep in this room after my next trip back home. But, I’m really happy because this room has quite good internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment