Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thanks a lot

Assalamualaikum....


Thanks a lot to my dear friend Jid and Ila for cherishing my weekend.
Jid has spent overnight with me at Hotel Sunway Tower, We watched movie 3 idiots until 12 a.m ++, after that we intended to sleep. But, we can't sleep, we keep sharing stories of our university life and school life. How we really missed our life at UTP, we missed Taman Maju, Pusing, Batu Gajah dan Ipoh. Time moves very fast, we had graduated for 4 years. On Saturday, Jid and I went to Giant nearby Jid's house at Tropicana. We had lunch together and I visited Jid's house. Jid is so dear by sending me to my sister house in Semenyih, Kajang. So, on Saturday evening, we had a road trip from Kelana Jaya to Semenyih.

Thanks also to Ila for the willingness to drive from KL to Kajang only because of she wants to meet me this morning. I was so happy when she came to my sister's house because she met my sister. After that, I spent time with Ila at Warta Bangi. We bought a lot of tudung....huhuhu. 

Thanks also to my Kak Long for being such a good and very understanding sister. Your new house is very nice and very family-like. I pray for your happiness with your hubby, Aqil and future Aqil's sister & brother. Thanks also to Abg Long for being a good brother in-law. I like the grape tree at your lawn.  


No comments:

Post a Comment