Monday, April 18, 2011

Leisure Writing


My interest on flower photo

Assalamualaikum....

Tonite, I would like to do leisure writing which I have not do for long time. After I knew the meaning of life about two years ago, my every day life is meaningful day for me.
 Last weekends, I being a motivator to my dear mother and my dear friend. My mother who is still in depresses mode after my father passed away early this year, I said to her, "Life is short, average about 60-65 years old, it is not ok if you want to spend everyday in your life with crying and stress. If 10-20 years ago, you are the most happiest person, the most elegance lady, why know now mek? It is ok if we do not have the best things in this world as long as we be the most loyal servant to Allah. Orang yang paling baik di sisi Allah ialah orang yang paling bertakwa. I ended my conversation with my mother by saying I know you can do better.

My dear friend who is in a confuse mode with a guy, last weekends she needs my advise although I never have exprienced in loving a guy. I told her that if that guy said he loves you, believe what he said. Insyaallah, he said it from deep of his heart. I kept motivating her that trust and respect is the most importance thing in a relationship. If he already said it, why you want to worry anymore and why you want to question more? You should accept him as he respect your principles and values as a good muslimah.

Last weekends, I bought new sandal at Bintang Plaza.....alhamdulillah, happy for able to buy it. My old sandal is already in bad condition. It takes a long time for me to buy new one as I only like to buy sandal at Bintang Plaza and I did not want to shop there if I am alone (far from home and difficult to park car). So, last weekends is a very good time for me to shop as my hosmate and friend accompanied me to Bintang.

I also bought a book last weekends titled 'From Cat Stevens to Yusuf Islam'. Actually, I want to buy more books but I sanctioned my intention as actually I already have a few books that I am not yet read it.

.

7 comments:

  1. adakah kawan awak yang tanya pasal relationship tu namanya bermula dengan huruf "K" ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tidak, namanya tidak bermula dgn huruf K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ok heheh awak selalu pergi usrah tak kat Miri ? nak join boleh ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ye saya join usrah, sapa ye ni? Blh email saya qatrunnada_84@yahoo.com if awak berminat nk join usrah. Usrah kami amat menarik

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh saya Amira, jiran awak Shell tu jer, baru lagi kat Miri ni ... saya menyewa dengan orang Petronas dan selalu keluar ngan kawan-kawan dari Petronas ... saya baca blog awak pun sebab diorang yang tunjuk blog awak ni.. lepas baca blog awak pasal hal-hal agama rasa tertarik nak join usrah ... nanti saya email awak nak tanya pasal detail... saya ajak kawan boleh kan ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam Amira, saya sgt happy mendengarnya:) Blh ajak kawan, tkde masalah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam Kak Rubiah, saya dah hantar email.

    ReplyDelete