Sunday, May 1, 2011

My reading materials

Assalamualaikum....

Just to share on what I have for me to read. A lots...it be like that because all those materials actually I suppose to read them during my secondary and university times, but I missed that moments. During my teenager age, I read useless magazines and spending my times with not so beneficial activities.


Alhamdulillah, I have realized now what is the meaning of life and how to spend my ages in this world. However, it puts me a little bit pressure because I have a lot of things to study but I do not have much times to do it due to other commitments.

"To all teenagers who read my blog, don't waste your time by reading useless materials (magazines about gossip, horror and etc). You should read Al-Quran and its meaning at least one page per day, Hadith 40, Sirah Rasulullah (Raheeq Maktum can be a good choice of Sirah), Kisah2 Sahabat Rasulullah s.a.w, Tafsir Al-Wahdih and etc. Read more on Islamic materials and it will make you to grow up as a better person. It will make you having a clear vision and mission of life. Useless reading materials will make you suffer and do not benefit you at all"

"To all adults, it is not too late for you to change your reading materials. Let's us together start to change from today :) "

These two weeks, I am focussing on Raheeq Maktum and Tafsir Al-Munir (Juz Amma).







My wishlists after Raheeq Maktum & Tafsir Al-Munir



No comments:

Post a Comment