Wednesday, April 22, 2009

1st time at Tukau



Today, there was an ad-hoc suggestion from one of Snr. Engineer in my dept, "Can you go to Tukau at 11.00 a.m today?" I am not knowing what the scope it is.....but I am happily answered, "Yes". Ni kes tk nk duduk office, sanggup ku redah gelombang Laut China Selatan.





I am quickly go back to my home and change my baju kurung to coverall. Luckily, my house is just nearby the office. The swell today was really big and high. I got headache and stomachache and felt like want to vomit. To avoid vomitting, I just close my eyes and tried to sleep.

Aduhh....sakitnya kepala...Tup tup dah sampai TKDP-B. I did my job and had a nice lunch there. Lunch provided from TKQ-A is very nice, more nicer than a few restaurant in Miri onshore. I like the way of that foods have been packaged. They were not using the polystrene but they put that food in a small steel container, bekas besi bertingkat2.Very environmental friendly, as that containers are re-usable.

My fault....I forgot to take picture of that food has been served..........Arghhh...wat such of simple but give a big impact mistake..Mesti orang yg baca blog ni tk boleh imagine, mcm mana la bekas besi bertingkat tu....Lain kali kalo pergi lagi, mesti kena ambik gmbr.

What can I said about my visit today is it is not achieve my own objectives. There are a few areas that remain uncertainty. I don't know, why I was not seriously digging the information during that visit. Now, I missed the equipments(lighting and cable) specifications,maintenance record. Alamak, lupa la pasal benda ni semua time site visit tadi. Terlajak perahu boleh diundur, terlajak tindakan time offshore visit, tk boleh pusing balik pergi offshore lagi.Only once chance given. Menyesalnyer dengan tindakan sendiri.....

Btw, positively I have learnt a lot from site visit. About cable and lighting, now I can compare real situation at site to what I listened in the vendor presentation.

Pujuk diri : Takpela...nk buat mcm mana, terlupa, blur. Normal la tu, kan saya baru kerja setahun....Lain kali cuba la improve diri.

No comments:

Post a Comment