Friday, April 24, 2009

Hi good morning,

Yesterday, I had my facial treatment. Huhu....nice....

I am wondering although I take quite a good care for my face skin, but my face is seldom free from pimple and blackhead. It always appeared onto my face....Kalau tk byk pon, mesti ada satu yg muncul.

I think my skinface is naturally like this
It is oily
And the blackhead easily grows on it
I am jealous of my few girl friends at UTP
That have really good skin
Although, they do not use any skin product
Their skin look like baby
Not oily at all............

Hmmm....but it is OK. If I am not take a good care of my skin face, there must be more pimples and blackhead appeared on it. I should felt grateful for the time I have to take care of it, for the effort I have done so far and for the gift given by Allah...

Alhamdullilah....syukran

The owner of that salon said to me...."Are you slept late at the night??", "Yes, lately I slept quite late and I quite tired. I also when to offshore yesterday".

You better sleep early, enough sleep is good for face skin. Sleep late is one of the contribution for pimples to come out.

Realise on that, I sleep early last night.At 10.00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment