Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lesson learnt from Sabah Vacation (Part 1)

Alhamdullilah......

Half of my dream since I was a little girl had become a reality. Time kecik2 dulu nk pergi sgt Sabah sbb nk shopping pearl sbb masa kecik my late nenek brought back a lot of pearls during she visited Sabah in year 1990 or year 1991, nk visit my uncle yang kerja kat Kudat time tu. Now, he already moved to Tawau. When I was at Secondary school, I was addicted to a few of novels. One of those novel says that, "When I marry you, I will bring you to kaki Gunung Kinabalu menyaksikan keindahan alam semulajadi ciptaan Allah......ayat seterusnya aku tk ingat dah..."



My friends posed with Kinabalu mountainous background


Inilah kaki Gunung Kinabalu...sejuk dan nyaman


Ini plak patung penyambut tetamu kat depan one of the restaurant of Kinabalu Park



In Sabah on last few days, I didn't shop pearl and didn't either contact my uncle because as I became adult and grow mature, I didn't addicting to both anymore. I just want to see the culture different and beauty of this state. 4 days 3 nights in Sabah is not enough for us to explore all.



My mother always 'bising' "Why you don't contact your uncle as you now work in Sarawak and already two times visited Sabah". I just replied, "I don't want to, I'm not close to him, he might be busy with other things". Else in my heart I say, "He is not my real uncle, so what for I contact him".


It was not just a normal vacation but a vacation with lot of lesson learnt. From this vacation, I knew my friends better, their strength that I can copy/adapt into my daily life and their weakness that I also must learnt for a better friendship.




"Nobody perfect and for the sake of a relationship we must accept the imperfection of our love one"



I learnt from the kindness and good hospitality of Mar and Ping. We are not close friends, but they are so kind to us. Kak Laily and Me knew Mar since last year because of job purpose, and Ping who is Mar roomate, we just knew her during last visited to Sabah. They allowed us to stay overnight at their nice home from 4 days 3 nights. Besides that, they took us around KK to a few hotspot such as Gaya Street, Tanjung Aru, Tanjung Lipat and to the top of KK's city. They woke up in the early morning, prepared us our breakfast....Baik dan rajinnya...Sabahan best!!!


I can adapt such hospitality when a guest visiting my house. Selama ini mak aku jer busy kalo ada tetamu, aku tk layan sgt tetamu.


I also touched with Ping's story how her late mother who is born as Christian and reverted to Islam. Her mother interested of Islam when she saw her maid did her daily chores as Muslim in their house in Phillipine. From Ping's story, her mother is a good Muslim and she can recite the Quran, she also taught her children to recite Quran by herself.



Me and Ping



I was calling Aishah to pose with us




Yang paling hujung dari kanan adalah Mar. Thanks Mar for offering us to stay at your home


Byk lagi yang ingin ditulis, tapi aku nampaknya perlu tidur dulu sebab sudah lewat. Byk photo harus diupload, nak bukak fotopages la kalo cenggini.


Conclusion for this post: Thanks gurlz for making our long journey and adventurous road trip from Miri to KK became reality!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment