Saturday, September 18, 2010

Catatan Aidilfitri 2010

Gambar rabbit di rumah saya di Kelantan
Salam….

Happy Eid Mubarak to all…..

This year I have a meaningful Aidilfitri celebration with my family in Kelantan, how about you all? I hope all of you have a nice Eid’s celebration too…

During last Eid, I met my future sister in law for the first time at her home together with my parents and a few of my family’s members. We didn’t speak much, but from her appearance I knew she is a very a good girl. For me, she is beautiful, polite and knows how to take care herself. She is one year older than me. She is a teacher in a school in Kelantan. This December, insyaallah my elder brother will be engaged.

During last Eid also, I visited my younger brother’s friend’s house in Setiu, Terengganu. I’m happy when I know my brother has good friend. My brother stays at his friend’s house for 3-4 months because he having internship in Setiu now. He
will complete his internship in the next two weeks. I’m also happy when I see my brother has been growing up and be a matured person. Last night, he sms me and said he worried about myself because I’m still not marry yet. His sms made me laughed, huhu…

During my way to send my elder brother to KB airport, we were discussing about challenge in life. I told him about challenge in my career; I said this career is very tough and not really suitable with my soul. My brother said he is very understood on what I said because to be a lady engineer is not easy. He encouraged me to change my career. Back to Miri these few days, I kept thinking on what he said and today I may be come to the conclusion. In life, we’re not always getting what we dreamt for….but sometimes we need to sacrifice for the benefits of other person(our parents, siblings and etc). Yeah, I will proceed with this career. How long?? I’m not sure…….

No comments:

Post a Comment