Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Start fasting

Salam....

Today is my first day fasting in Syawal's month. I need to replace a few days that I unable to do in Ramadhan month. In the late few years, I like to replace my Ramadhan's fasting as earlier as possible because may be I don't want being too late...worry later I'm being sick or etc....My breakfast today will be the simplest one, fry egg, rice and serunding daging....hehehe, I'm too lazy to buy food at the nearby restaurant. A simple fasting breakfast is good because it will remind us on the difficulty faced by our Muslim brother/sister in other countries. Think of brother in Pakistan who get caught in flood tragedy, think of brother in Pattani who get caught in war, think of brother in Kashmir, Chinese, Palestin and so on..... 

For us, in Malaysia, it is difficult for us to have a simple breakfast because we have money to buy a lot of foods and the food's supplies are also always available. We also not use to live with a simple life....we have been  growing up with a lot of comfort things....I myself also feel that I cannot live in simple's life but lately I try to teach myself for that subject...Alhamdulillah, my working experience at offshore and what I learnt in usrah had been taught me a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment