Thursday, December 9, 2010

My 26th Birthday

Assalamualaikum....

Yesterday was my birthday, 8 December. My 26th Birthday. I were at offshore yesterday with the rough sea and felt a little bit unwell due to period pain and etc. Thank to Allah for giving me strength and happiness. During that difficult moment, in the late of evening, both team at BNV-A and BNP-A abled to complete our job. I was helping at BNP-A together with a few colleagues. I considered it as birthday gift from Allah the Almighty.

As yesterday is my birthday, I'm received a lot of sms from my family members and my dear friends. Thanks to Salwa, Diyana, Ila, Amalina, Cinet, Rozi, Jid, Ain & Yunus. Thanks to Ju, Liza, Dilah & Ila for together wished Happy Birthday to me over the phone when I just came back from offshore yesterday.



That from my dear friends. I also feel since I want to learn more about Islam in this few late years, my relationship with family also grow up better. Before this, only my Kak Long remember my besday, but this year Adik Lan, Adik Ro, Abg Adi & Kak Aa also remember my besday without my request, they remember it without I remind them. It is the sign that I'm an influential person in my family.

The conclusion that I can think off here is when we practice the rules & regulations of Islam, we will add value to ourselves and people around us (family & friends) tend to like us more because Islam teaches us good things.

Today, I got a problem at office until I lost my appetite to eat. I really scared for the mistakes I have did. The problem arose because I overlooked certain thing and I was not firm on certain things and I assumed what I'm not sure. It is a little bit serious. What I abled to do during I knew that problem is to pray for Allah guidance and read Doa Al-Mathurat. I think I will keep worry until that problem will end to the conclusion next week. But, alhamdulillah, although my mind, body and heart are really weak, I still get the strength to organize a religous discussion (usrah) tonite. One thing I really worry is I'm not strong enough and give up. Biarpun badai melanda dalam hidup saya, saya doakan semoga saya tetap istiqamah dalam mendokong usaha2 dakwah.

(p/s : Next week, my university lecturer will be in Miri for internship student presentation. Hmm....I'm not sure whether he still remember me or not because I left university 4 years ago at my age of 22).

No comments:

Post a Comment