Thursday, December 9, 2010

Not every flower can represent love

Assalamualaikum....

Dear My Beloved Readers,

Let me share with you about a beautiful phrase sent by my friend......


"Not every flower can represent love, but roses did it
Not every tree can stand thirst, but cactus did it
Not all Dai’e stay istiqomah, may ALLAH let us did it"


Yesterday was my birthday. My heart was really touched when I read a phrase of sms sound like above, the sender does not mean it for my birthday because I never told her yesterday was my birthday. I think she coincidently sent it to motivate the people she knows. That sms came at the right time, the time that I felt a little bit far away from the right track and the time that I felt my level of iman and amal is a little bit down. Thanks to my dear sister, Anfaal for that beautiful phrases.

As a human being, sometimes we felt our level of iman and amal is low due to many reasons. If you encountered that thing, you need to get back to the right track, istighfar, recharge back ur iman and amal, insyaallah Allah will accept our initiative (usaha) and will guide us to the right path.

"Dan orang2 yang berusaha dengan bersungguh-sungguh kerana memenuhi kehendak ugama Kami, sesungguhnya Kami akan memimpin mereka ke jalan-jalan Kami"

(Surah Al-Ankabut : 69)

Alhamdulillah, itulah tazkirah saya pada malam ini khasnya untuk diri saya sendiri and umumnya untuk pembaca semua

No comments:

Post a Comment