Monday, July 18, 2011

Am I deserve it?

Salam,

Otw to onshore terminal today, I asking myself, am I deserve to be in this company? Am I add value? Today, I refused to go to Labuan tomorrow due to other personal commitment. I'm asking myself, am I rightful to refuse that?
I think I'm in the right side because going or not going to that meeting is not bring any impact to the company. I believe if I go, I will be a listener only....Thus, I think it is better for me to settle my personal commitment and try to finish my workloads at office rather than go to there and waste my time. I knew may be other peoples perceived my decision is not good, no teamwork but I think as of above.

Sometimes, I'm in the conflict that I want to do with other ways (my own ways), but others took my time and I need to follow their direction for the sake of teamwork and co-operation. It is half year already but I have many more tasks to be settled out. Arghhh....I'm scare of being not productive in my working. I don't care if I'm not visible but I must deliver my job and I must add value to the company. I must make company feel worth of paying my salary. No one can settle my problem except myself that need to be firm to myself in managing my time, managing my consultants/contractors and I need to pray to Allah a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment