Sunday, July 3, 2011

Assalamualaikum...
Today, I went to park with Mek and my housemates. Alhamdulillah, it was a nice picnic. I tried to do some exercises as my mutabaah amal (kpi) enquires me to exercise 15 minutes/week. I didn't achieve it this week, only 10 minutes. I was quite exhausted thus I just stopped at 10 minutes. My method of exercise this week was walking, jogging, climbing up and down the staircases. Hehe:)

Btw, I was quite happy because I abled to bring Mek there. It was a good exercise for her too. Today, she exercised by climbing up and down the staircases. By bringing her to the park, she also can inhale in the fresh air and do eyes exercise too by viewing green sceneries around the park. I hope I cherish every moments of her life...my cute Mek:)

Come on Mek..u can do it:)

With my housemate...Liz

Mek,myself and Leen (housemate)

Thank you also to my housemate, for suggesting we have to go to picnic together. Alhamdulillah, I abled to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment