Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lists for Muhasabah

Assalamualaikum...

These lists are good list for me to reflect (muhasabah) myself. I got it from someone blog.

  1. How you spend every minute of your life – more on entertainment or other productive stuff ? My answer : I don't like to waste my time on entertainment that not benefit me at all. I try to uphold ayat in Surah Al-Mukminun (1-3)
  2. How you spend ( or save ) RM 1. My answer :  I'm not a particular person who tracked on every single RM 1 that I have. This attitude sometimes not good as there are many needy in this world and how come I'm not appreciate my money and spend it wisely.
  3. How much you eat during every meal. My answer : RM 3 and above, I'm quite lavish on food I think...huhu....sedihnya sebab selalu membazir, byk makanan selalu tk habis sedangkan ramai kat negara lain tk cukup makanan. Mcm mana saya nk improve this attitude?
  4. Do you care of extra 10cent you have to pay for the good you bought ? My answer : No, I'm not a particular person.
  5. At what time do you wake up every morning ? My answer : Before Subuh and sometimes after Subuh. I need to improve to always wake up before Subuh for Solat Sunat Fajar.
  6. Your perception towards other people in general – positive or negative ? My answer : Depend to situation/my mood/types of people . However, I always try to remember this quote "Manusia di sisi Allah adalah sama dan orang yang paling baik/cemerlang di sisi Allah adalah orang yang paling bertakwa regardless of level of education, harta, pangkat and etc. 

Wslm.

No comments:

Post a Comment