Sunday, August 16, 2009

My progress

Assalamualaikum....



I am quite busy with my life...hehehe..

  1. My new rent's house = Nice + Interesting. I gonna have a small farm in my backyard. I have started planting two pots of watermelons. Soon to come is cucumber + sawi. Hope kebun sayur saya menjadi kenyataan.
  2. My sewing class = Struggle. My 2nd month of class but I still doesn't finish my first baju kurung. Huhu....
  3. My iqra class = Slow & steady. I love my iqra's teacher for being patient with me.
  4. My task as PETRONITA secretary = Still in learning process from Day to Day. This task makes me mix around with a lots of peoples
  5. My annual bonus = Happy although I still cannot spend for myself due to other commitment. Let's me settle my commitment towards family first for this year and hope next year bonus is for myself. Alhamdullilah, syukran atas rahmat Allah.

P/s : my slow mode of learning during sewing and iqra's class are not due to 'i'm talented' but because i don't take it seriuosly. I like to be playful, hope I will meet someone that make me really serious and focus with my interests. I have a lots of interests (sewing, blogging, gardening, vision and mission to be Ir. and so on) but I never focus and serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment