Sunday, November 29, 2009

How I spent my time this weekend

Assalamualaikum.....

Salam Aidiladha buat semua.

This weekend saya byk stayed kat rumah.Tido...zzzz....

Hehe....

Tapi tkde la tido all the times, tp agak malas sket la this weekend. Lepas Subuh tidur balik, weekend before this week, I seldom slept after Solat Subuh. Less read Quran, huhu.....But, I tried my best to at least read one page after Solat Zuhur/Asar/Maghrib.I don't know why this week I'm quite lazy.......

  1. But, this week I finished sewing my first blouse.
  2. I also had grew vegetables/flower (tomato, chilli, livingstone daisy, angle bean) in the polybag at my backyard.
  3. I watched movie 2012 with my best friend last night
  4. I learned how to cook from my hosmate, but I don't want to write here what I learnt because it was so simple recipe. Malu, resipi senang pon tk tahu.

Tomorrow, I planned to go to office early, hopefully at 6.30 a.m because I have too many things to do.......Next weekend, I hope I can go to swimming pool because there was quite long time I don't do any exercise...

No comments:

Post a Comment