Monday, November 16, 2009

My ACD Assessment Is Just Around The Corner

Buku-buku yang harus dibaca


Salam all....

I need to study hard. My assessment is just around the corner. If my result is so bad, I think many peoples will upset, first my coach (Antonio), second my boss (becoz he always expecting his staff to deliver their best). My coach already said, "If you fail mean I also fail, don't turn down my reputation".

Yeah....that motivates me, I will make them proud and make PETRONAS proud...hehehe. Believe on me, I have the talent to be a good electrical engineer.


I have booked Mindy, my colleague to do discussion with me on ACD matters in order for us to share our knowledge. Furthermore, the assessment will be in the interview form, so it is better for us to discuss and speak more on our subject matter to check we have the correct understanding.
I have booked Ila too to discuss during weekend.


ACD = Accelerated Capability Development.


The assessment will done one or two times in a year in order to measure the capability and knowledge of young executives in PETRONAS. Who that scored excellent marks will be promoted faster. I don't mind to be promoted late but I don't want people know me as 'hampeh', don't want people know me as a stupid engineer. That why I must study, I want to a good engineer.

1 comment: