Monday, February 22, 2010

1st day in office after long away

Assalamualaikum...


My first day after long outstation + annual leave is hrmm....OK and worth.


I had did a few things today, the most special one is I had involved in a meeting with OPERATION regarding one of my project. I am a little bit clumsy and unable to express my idea due to my fever and flu. My brain like stop thinking.Hrmm...I don't know what happened to that teleconference meeting, I didn't really get its conclusion. Luckly, there will be another meeting tomorrow for the same project but at different area. Yg tk clear arini kena bg clear esk....Ntah pape jer aku ckp td...huhu.


I also involved in Take 5 practice today.Hrmm...I love music although I can't perform. Esk I'm not sure whether I will perform or not, if not enough people, I will be volunteer to be part of the team but if there will excess people in that team, I will be take camera video.Hehe.


Today my performance in term of ibadat is not very good. Today, I did my prayer faster, recite the doa faster and didn't read Quran at all.Huhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment