Monday, February 15, 2010

I am home

Fruit's salad is a nice dessert
Assalamualaikum....


Alhamdulillah...I'm at my home now to spend my 1 week of annual leave. Updating from my bed. Alhamdulillah, my maxis broadband is working from my bed, although my village is only located in small town of Kelantan....:)


Now....I am enjoying reading a few articles from http://www.iluvislam.com/ and http://www.productivemuslim.com/ , plus I am also replying email from office through my workforce portal.


A tip that I want to give to you today is....don't sleep after Subuh/Fajr prayer. Wake up for your Subuh prayer and stay up after that. If you don't have anything to do after Subuh prayer, you can plan what to do for that day in a piece of paper. You can reading books or blogs or reply email like what I am doing now. Or if you're a sport man or sport woman, you can go out for jogging or walking.Or if you like cooking, you can prepare breakfast for yourself, your housemates or your family members (remember....manusia yg paling baik adalah manusia yang bermanfaat kepada orang lain, sekali-kala tak salah berpenat-penat menyediakan breakfast yg enak utk org lain).


That's all from me today.....may Allah bless you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment