Monday, February 8, 2010

2 minggu meninggalkan Miri

Salam...
I am in a business trip in KL for 1 week and 1 week annual leave in my hometown Kelantan. I leave Miri for two weeks. Hrmm...I don't know how I feel when I leave Miri....it is a mix feeling, but I think I love Miri. I love my house in Miri that big and tidy lawn. The grass is always kept trimmed. I grow some plants in my house's lawn, they're roses, lime, 'kangkung', ginger and a few more types.
I also love my small car....Viva 1.0 cc, automatic + power steering. I always kept my car clean and tidy. I really good as compared to my previous car during my university time. In university, I owned Kancil, 850, manual. I sold it after graduation. Syukran.....I have a good life and my life's journey is not so difficult.
I also love my activities in Miri. I will miss 2 weeks usrah, two weeks sewing class.
Yesterday, I have a good time with my best friend, Jid. We went to Jln Masjid India to buy a few things. I bought a few of new clothes...Hrmmm....really love my new clothes until I think....sayangnya nk pakai...takut rosak.Hahaha. Biasalah, dah lama tk beli baju, jadi rasa janggal pulak nk pakai baju baru.
Today, I have course about Protection Relay at Hotel Legend, KL. I can't catch a few points that Instructor explained in the class today. Hrmm...don't give up and strive to be the best.
Okla, that all...bye

No comments:

Post a Comment